Tax domicile certificate for companies - UAE - Dubai
- Category: Consultancy services
- Published: Sunday, 31 July 2016 14:12
- Written by Abdelhamid M. (ACPA)
http://havanatranquility.com/daeso/3256 follow url Tax domicile certificate Is a certificate issued for eligible government entities, companies and individuals to take advantage of agreements of double taxation avoidance on income signed by the UAE.
http://battunga.com.au/?giopere=trading-online-expo&2a8=d4 Tax domicile certificate requirements for companies
- A copy of the trade license and partners' attachment.
- Establishment contract certified by official authorities (if it is not a Sole Company).
- A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors' passports.
- A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors' IDs.
- A copy of the company’s owners/partners/directors' permits of residence
- A certified copy of the audited financial statements report
- A validated 6-month bank statement
- A certified copy of the lease agreement
- The organizational structure of the company (if it is not a Sole Company)
- Tax forms (if any) of the country in which the certificate to be submitted.
http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=forex-binary-indicator&3f7=94 If this is your situation
- You want a certified copy of the audited financial statements report to complete the requirements required to get the domicile certificate of your company.
flirt spiele kostenlos online How we can support you: binary brokers
Our audited financial statements report is accepted by UAE Ministry of Finance.
delta motor hook up For any inquiries, you can chat with us using WhatsApp or Telegram or fill the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
go to link http://dkocina.com/smalvic/404-etc-styles.css Mobile: +971- 050-7948028