Free zone company setup services - UAE - Dubai
- Category: Consultancy services
- Published: Tuesday, 30 September 2014 22:16
- Written by Abdelhamid M. (ACPA)
follow url Free Trade Zones
Setting up a new business or branch office in the UAE can be a complicated procedure. There are many different options depending on the type of business you wish to incorporate and you may have already received conflicting advice on which set up is best for you. One things for sure, it's very important that you are aware of all the options and procedures so that not only will you be operating under the correct legal framework but so that you choose the most cost and time effective solution for your new company's start up.
Establishing a business entity in one of the UAE’s Free Trade Zones (FTZs) can be an extremely attractive option for foreign investors. The major attributes of a free zone are:
- 100 per cent foreign ownership of the enterprise
- reduced or different trade barriers,tariffs and quotas
- 100 per cent repatriation of capital and profits
- Corporate tax exemptions for up to 50 years
- No personal income taxes
- Assistance with labour recruitment, and additional support services, such as sponsorship and housing.
- An independent Free Zone Authority (FZA) governs each free zone, and is the agency responsible for issuing FTZ operating licences and assisting companies with establishing their business in the FTZ.
- Investors can either register a new company in the form of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or simply establish a branch or representative office of their existing or parent company based within the UAE or abroad. An FZE is a limited liability company governed by the rules and regulations of the Free Zone in which it is established. Except for acquiring nationality in the UAE, the provisions of the CCL do not apply to FZEs, provided that the Free Zones have special provisions regulating such companies.
- However, free zone companies may only operate within the free zone boundaries and are generally limited to performing solely thouse activities listed in their licence.
In addition to free zones, major industrial clusters such as Abu Dhabi’s Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (HCSEZ) are hubs for manufacturing, logistics and trade across a number of sectors, offering unique opportunities for efficiencies of scale and market access. Specialised Economic Zones offer investment incentives such as reduction on infrastructure costs, administrative support, simplified approvals procedures and residential cities for workers. Companies situated in these zones are subject to the requirements of the CCL, including the 51 per cent UAE participation requirement.
Dubai Design District
Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Dubai Healthcare City
Dubai International Financial Centre
Dubai Internet City
Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Media City
Dubai Multi Commodity Centre
Dubai Outsource Zone
Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Studio City
International Media Production Zone
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Dubai Techno Park
Dubai Auto Zone
Dubai International Academic City
Dubai Energy and Environment Park
Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone
http://www.albero-verde.it/?ireonis=demo-forex&5c0=71 How we can support you?
Our business advisors have been setting up new businesses in UAE for years and know all the ins and outs. They will be happy to give you the advice that you need and will most likely already have experience in setting up your business type. It pays to rely on professionals who will give you the proper sound advice that you can trust. Your companies legal framework is something that is important to get right.
http://civilparties.org/?p=968 For any inquiries you can chat with us using WhatsApp or Telegram or fill the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
source url enter Mobile: +971- 050-7948028