Forensic auditing and fraud examine services for police stations and courts purpose - UAE - Dubai
- Category: Audit services
- Published: Tuesday, 07 October 2014 03:10
- Written by Abdelhamid M. (ACPA)
Forensic auditing and fraud examine for UAE police stations and courts purposes
As the economic downturn intensifies, the possibility of disputes and other difficulties arises more frequently. And when rules are broken—unintentionally or otherwise—organizations are exposed to risks and problems that they are often not used to dealing with, from fraud and abuse to errors and differences in understanding.
Whether these challenges involve dealing across borders with customers, joint venture partners, and foreign governments, or whether they are localized to your own country, they may involve different business cultures and legal systems, as well as unfamiliar regulatory and accountability requirements. Every organization is vulnerable. The risk is real and worrisome.
If this is your situation
- You need an independent evaluation of loss and damage arising from a breach of contract or tort.
- You are involved in litigation or arbitration and require an expert witness.
- You need to investigate and analyse a claim in a country using local knowledge of business/accounting practice.
- Your organisation has suffered fraud.
- Your organisation is facing bribery & corruption claims or there is a suspicion of accounting manipulation, or inappropriate/inadequate disclosure.
- You want to ensure that you are in compliance with anti-money laundering and other financial crime regulations.
- There are concerns about the effectiveness of anti-fraud programmes, controls over financial reporting.
- You want to make sure that your royalty income is correct and to audit your licensing contracts.
How we can support you:
Dealing with suspicions of white-collar crime requires much more than simple know-how. It requires speed, sensitivity and discretion. It also requires an in-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory frameworks in each jurisdiction. We understand the importance of reacting quickly and confidentially to a crisis situation. We appreciate the need to stop illegal activity, safeguard your company's assets and reputation, prevent recurrences, and arrive at a resolution—with as little disruption as possible to the regular flow of business. Areas of specialism include:
- Anti-money laundering
- Asset misappropriation
- Corruption & bribery
- Financial misrepresentation
- General commercial disputes
- Transaction-related disputes
- Supporting the forensic audit functions with our audit management solution called "AuditingControl" developed by Mr. Abdelhamid M. (ACPA) to enhance and support their work
For any inquiries you can chat with us using WhatsApp or Telegram or fill the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
Mobile: +971- 050-7948028
[Form quickcontactus not found!]